пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell johnson engineer




I cant seem to understand myself and the feeling I have right now. I just canapos;t get things out of my head. Every time I feel the pain I inflicted myself, I hide a quiver and then just laugh it off away. After that one sunny yet dreadful afternoon, I seemed to always play a pretense so just to hide the wrecking pain. And until now, nobody knows what had happened on that awful day. They say that time can heal any hurt and pain. But then why in my case does time make the pain grow within me? And even the hate i have for myself is crawling beneath my skin already.

I put it all in a bottle where no one can pour my worries in their cups.
campbell johnson engineer, campbell johnson, campbell john y, campbell john school.



Комментариев нет: