суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

artic refuge drilling




It seems orientation issues are affecting me more this year than in others. I am the sort that sits around waiting for things to happen. Sadly, they often donapos;t. Or rather do in a way undesired and unwanted.


It comes to tick to torture and kills, with relish and it licks, your virgin blood to impure fills. Slicking and reeks of souls meals. Pollute you with hatred, to churning ashes or pumping clawing terror thatapos;s all so sacred. Suffocated you like perfumed whore, penetrate you bare and naked, infiltrate you in shallow core. A sententious curse, fouls breadth and width. A tunnel of hell wanting to burst. As to envision us that�hiss seethe, with eternity of crimping thirst, a valley of selfish desire of rift. My humanity, my sanity, my hearse. A dark lone thought can disfigure the owns, light we have sought, fire that burns all alone.

In the end, its my end.

koped this off the mindef e forums. Lolz, its amusing to see some of the gems that can be found in there.

2 years on, and the army is killing or rather, has killed my writing faculties.

artic refuge drilling, artic refugee, artic region, artic region animals.



Комментариев нет: